Jodee Crane

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Saturday Night Then Church?

Ok,so last night I had met a new girl, she is amazing looking, and sooooo sweet. We ended up drinking and having a lot of fun. She asked if I was dating Keith and I said no, and I don't know if she believed me but I'm not. I kissed her and in my head I was like woooohoooo. I hope she calls me today it would totally suck if she didn't. I was trying to be me 100% and not try to impress just be me. So anyways, we took her home and Keith and I went to sleep. I woke up at 10:30 and then went and woke him up and he was like "Let's go to church" and yesterday of course this was a good plan to me but the motivation after that was gone. I didn't want too, something about change sets my anxiety off. But I maned up and went. When I walked into the auditorium and sat down it was weird all the sudden I felt God. And through the whole process I would tear up because things the speaker said touched me and made me feel God more. It was the most unbelievable thing to try to explain. Only a stray sheep could know what I am talking about I think. But Keith living here is ending up being a better thing than I could have imagined. He is taking me out and my anxiety is there when I get into the car to leave but I know eventually that I will get over it and I will end up being better. This church has group programs where you can get help for depression, anxiety, and other dependencies. It's like God put Keith in my life to help me get better and it is a good thing. Well thats about it for today. Talk soon, Jodee

No comments:

Post a Comment