Jodee Crane

Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Week Later

Man, I dont even now where to start. I like someone, and as hard as it is for me to admit that it is even harder to step out of my box and make it happen. I am afraid that things aren't what they seem. I know what I want in my life, and to step out of my box and stand up and say it is a lot harder than i thought it would be. I don't want to make this decision in my life and it blow up in my face. Then i would have to try to explain to people what happened. I dont know, I think I need time to myself today. I think I need to sit around and think about what I want and how I want to get it because I need to be sure on what I am doing.
This week at work it was so insane, not like busy but like every patient in the whole doctor's office was calling for something crazy. So here it is Saturday morning and my weekend will probably consist of nothing. I know how this goes...last night I had this amazing time and I want to tell her about it but what if she don't want to be all like that...ugh.
Anyways, life is wild...i want to talk to Matt about it, he would know what to tell me.
Jodee

No comments:

Post a Comment